The 37th ICHS Conference in ThessalonikiThe official website of the 37th ICHS Conference
The beautiful Thessaloniki, Greece was the home of the 37th International Clinical Hyperthermia Society (ICHS) Conference between 19-21 September, 2019. For this successful event the Oncotherm Kft. was the PLATINUM SPONSOR.
It was utterly an international conference. For instance the delegates from:
- South- Africa
The number of participants exceeded 100. In this two days the doctors and science researchers had the opportunity to attend in 30 presentations and gained knowledge from posters.
The topics of the conference were:
- General status of hyperthermia, challenges, and solutions
- Definitions of concepts - Consensus
- Clinical results of hyperthermia
- Immuno-oncology & hyperthermia
- Integrative oncology & hyperthermia
- Experimental and pre-clinical hyperthermia, the molecular basis of hyperthermia, theoretical considerations
The presentations will be available in the next Oncothermia Journal.
On behalf of the ICHS Board and according to election vote Dr. Elisabeth Arrojo is appointed to president of the 38th ICHS Conference, which will be held in Santander, Spain. Hereby we would like to congratulate to the new nomination.
In the pine of this we would like to thank for the conference chairman of the 37th ICHS Conference: Dr Aias-Theodoros Papastavrou, furthermore to the chairman of the organization committee: Dr. Lazarus Daniilidis and last but not at least to the chairman of the scientific committee: Dr. Alfred Barich.