Updates about the ICHS conferenceThe official website of the conference
We would like to give you updates about the ICHS conference that will take place from the 19th – 21st September 2019 in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The topics of the conference will be:
- General status of hyperthermia, challenges, and solutions
- Definitions of concepts - Consensus
- Clinical results of hyperthermia
- Immuno-oncology & hyperthermia
- Integrative oncology & hyperthermia
- Experimental and pre-clinical hyperthermia, the molecular basis of hyperthermia, theoretical considerations
Prof. Szasz will hold a fractal physiology course. There will not have to attendance fee for this course and anyone is welcome to join.
The first phase-III study made with Oncotherm will also be presented at the conference.
Additionally, the International Guideline Proposal for Hyperthermia based Oncological Treatments, from Marcell Szasz who works at the Semmelweis University, will be presented.